Are you looking to lose weight the healthy way? Are you looking for some more structure to your weekly meal planning and prepping?
Here we have bundled together our most popular meal plans together for you!
These meal plans are geared towards weight loss, as the calorie range is 1500-1600 /day, while emphasising high fibre and high protein. These plans have been designed to provide you with an example of how you can reduce your overall energy intake to support weight loss without compromising on flavour, enjoyment, cutting out entire food groups or having to calorie count.
You will receive a shopping list for each plan to make things as easy as possible.
Each day includes 3 meals and 2 snacks. Once you get the hang of it, you can throw in new ingredients and create recipes of your own to ensure this is a plan you can continue to enjoy.
Keep in mind that these meal plan provides approximately 1500 – 1600 calories per day. The actual number of calories you will need vary depending on your age, gender, life stage (if you’re growing or are pregnant this calls for more energy), weight, height and how physically active you are.
As always, make sure to consult with your doctor or dietitian before embarking on any radical diet changes.
What you receive:
- 3 x 7 day meal plan with 3 meals and 2 snacks each day
- Shopping lists
- Breakfast recipes
- Lunch recipes
- Dinner recipes
- Snack recipes
- Tips for weight loss success
- Nutrition advice when it comes to alcohol, coffee and healthy dining out
The meal plans are suitable for:
- Men & women
- Adults looking to lose weight
The meal plans are NOT suitable for:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Vegetarians or vegans (note: one of the meal plans in this bundle is suitable for vegetarians)
- Kids or teens
- Elite athletes
- Individuals with a history of or recovering from an eating disorder
- Those with a medical issue should seek advice from a medical practitioner before commencing a weight loss plan.