- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden parsley
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden oregano
- 3 zucchinis, sliced into thin sticks
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Salt & pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and dried parsley and oregano.
- In three separate bowls add flour to one, whisked eggs to another and the panko mixture to another.
- Dip zucchini sticks into the flour mixture, then into eggs and then cover in panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place zucchini onto a prepared baking sheet and spray lightly with olive oil. Transfer to oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy!
- Serve immediately while hot. Fries go well with a garlic dipping sauce or a tomato relish!
- To make the zucchini fries look uniform, try trimming the edges.
- Place zucchini fries close to top of oven so they go crispy and brown!
- For more super delicious and healthy recipes, then check out our Flexitarian Eating Guide.
- To learn more about kids nutrition, click here.
Join The Biting Truth Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive our Meal Planning Guide & 10% discount off our shop page.