Strawberry & Banana Loaf
Serves 6-8 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 50-60 mins
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 ½ cups strawberries, finely diced (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line loaf tin with baking paper
- Combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, bananas, honey, oil, vanilla extract and yoghurt and mix to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the flour and gently combine. Fold through the diced strawberries.
- Pour mixture into loaf tin and bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through.
- Allow the loaf to cool for 10 minutes before removing from loaf tin.