Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- 300g Fusilli pasta
- 2 x 185g can Sirena tuna
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 x 125g canned corn kernels
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 packet coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup baby capers
- 1/4 cup feta
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to season
1.Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, combine the tuna, onion, parsley, corn, tomatoes, coleslaw, baby capers and feta in a large bowl and toss.
3. To make the dressing: combine the lemon juice, lemon rind, mustard, olive oil in a glass jar and stir until combined. Pour dressing over the tuna and veggies and mix until it is well coated. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Once the pasta has cooled slightly, add this to the salad and thoroughly combine.
5. Divide into bowls, and sprinkle with additional parsley.