Decadent Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Serves: 2-4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time (leave in fridge): 60 minutes
- 2 ripe avocadoes, pitted
- 50g raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 tbsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh berries
- Dark chocolate, to decorate
1. Add the avocados into a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Add cacao powder, milk, honey, salt, vanilla and blend again until completely combined. Taste the mixture and adjust accordingly.
3. Divide mousse between bowls or cups and transfer to the fridge for an hour before serving.
4. To serve, top with fresh berries and grated dark chocolate (optional).