Once your baby is ready to start on solids, you can start introducing allergy foods.
This is usually from around 6 months and should be done before they reach 12 months of age.
Introducing allergen foods to your baby can be a daunting task. We created this eBook to help you confidently introduce allergens to your baby and to share our top strategies on how to practically go about it.
This eBook was written by a team of Accredited Practising Paediatric Dietitians and aims to provide you with the latest advice on how to introduce food allergens to your baby. This advice is relevant for all babies, particularly those with severe eczema, or existing food allergy, or a family member (parent or sibling) with allergies.
This eBook includes:
- Which allergen foods you should introduce in first 12 months of age
- Why it is encouraged to introduce allergenic foods early
- How to introduce allergenic foods safely and effectively
- Recipes to show you practically how to introduce the top 9 allergen foods
- Safety advice
- How to manage food allergies for life
Anna and Alex are Paediatric Dietitians and the co-founders of The Biting Truth. They are trained in the SOS Approach to Feeding.
Follow The Biting Truth via their Kids Instagram @thebitingtruthkids.