As a parent, you want your child to be a healthy, happy eater. But mealtimes can often feel like a real battle, especially if your child is a fussy eater.
Paediatric Dietitians Anna and Alex from The Biting Truth have worked with families and childcare organisations to help teach them to create positive mealtime experiences and foster their child’s relationship with food and eating.
This eBook pulls together years of practical knowledge, science and expertise and has been designed to help feel you feel confident that you are raising a healthy eater.
We also want to help you bring back the joy of mealtimes because after all eating is an experience everyone should enjoy!
The book includes practical and straightforward strategies and ideas to help you manage fussy eating behaviours and to allow your family to enjoy meal times together again.
It also includes 25 healthy recipes that have been tried and tested with the fussiest of eaters! There’s plenty to tempt your toddler – from lentil and pork sausage rolls, tuna and potato bake, muffins and vegetarian dishes.
This eBook includes:
- 28 deliciously healthy recipes that the whole family will enjoy
- Combination of chicken, red meat, fish and vegetarian recipes
- Snack recipes
- Content on what you should be aiming to feed your child
- How to best feed your toddler without any of the ‘mum-guilt’, constant questioning or feelings of regret
- Tips to make mealtimes less stressful
- Tips to encourage your child to eat a wide variety of foods
- Step-by-step guidelines
- Snack ideas
- Strategies to ensure your child is meeting their nutritional requirements
- Sample toddler menu
Anna and Alex are Paediatric Dietitians and the co-founders of The Biting Truth.
Follow The Biting Truth via their kids Instagram @thebitingtruthkids.