Are you interested in beginning a weight loss journey? Or do you simply want to give your eating habits a face lift? Gaining awareness of your intake is a great starting point.
With this dietitian designed VEGETARIAN meal plan you can learn what a nutritionally-balanced 1500 calorie meal plan looks like from start to finish. You will also receive a shopping list to make things as simple as possible.
This plan has been designed to provide you with an example of how you can reduce your overall energy intake to support weight loss without compromising on flavour, enjoyment, cutting out entire food groups or having to calorie count.
Once you get the hang of it, you can throw in new ingredients and create recipes of your own to ensure this is a plan you can continue to enjoy.
Keep in mind that this meal plan provides approximately 1500 calories per day. The actual number of calories you will need vary depending on your age, gender, life stage (if you’re growing or are pregnant this calls for more energy), weight, height and how physically active you are.
As always, make sure to consult with your doctor or dietitian before embarking on any radical diet changes.
What you receive:
- 7 day nutritionally balanced vegetarian meal plan
- Shopping list
- Breakfast recipes
- Lunch recipes
- Dinner recipes
- Snack recipes
- Tips for weight loss success
- Nutrition advice when it comes to alcohol, coffee and healthy dining out
This meal plan is suitable for:
- Vegetarians or people looking to consume more plant-based meals
- Men & women
- Adults looking to lose weight
This meal plan is NOT suitable for:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Kids or teens
- Elite athletes
- Individuals with a history of or recovering from an eating disorder
- Those with a medical issue should seek advice from a medical practitioner before commencing a weight loss plan.