The Best 10 minute Chicken Laksa
Serves: 4-6 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- 200g dried vermicelli noodles
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp laksa paste
- 400ml light coconut milk
- 1L chicken stock, salt reduced
- 1 cup water
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ¼ bunch coriander, chopped
- Lime wedges, to serve
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat and add laksa paste. Cook, stirring for 2 to 3 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Meanwhile, cook vermicelli noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. Add coconut milk, stock, water, fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves and lime juice. Then add in the broccoli and chicken and bring the mixture to a boil. Simmer for 7 to 8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Divide vermicelli noodles between bowls. Ladle laksa over the noodles.
5. Top with bean sprouts, fresh coriander and a lime wedge. We recommend serving with a side salad to make sure you get enough veggies!