Strawberry & Coconut Muffins
Makes: Approx 11 muffins | Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 25 mins
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup honey (optional)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line muffin tray with patty cases.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients (almond meal, flour, oats and coconut) and stir to combine.
- In a seperate bowl, combine yoghurt, honey, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and be careful not to over mix. Gently fold through strawberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the patty cases and sprinkle with additional coconut.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until slightly browned on top.
- Once cooked through, remove muffins from the oven and place onto a wire rack to cool. Enjoy!