Pear, Apple & Oat Muffins
Serves: 12 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins
- 1 1/2 cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups wholegrain oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 egg
- 50g butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Mix together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, oats, apple, pears and walnuts in a bowl
- Make a well in the centre and add milk, egg and butter. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into a lightly greased muffin tray.
- Bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through.