Pear, Apple & Oat Muffins
Serves: 9 | Prep time: 15 mins | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1.5 cups of wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1.5 cups of wholegrain oats
- 0.5 cups walnuts, chopped
- 0.5 cups of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 apple (thinly diced)
- 2 pears (thinly diced)
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 egg
- 50g butter (melted)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Mix together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, oats, apple, pears and walnuts in a bowl.
3. Make a well in the centre and add milk, egg and butter. Mix well.
4. Divide the mixture into a lightly greased muffin tray.
5. Bake for around 20 minutes.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.