Grilled Halloumi Tacos with Chipotle Sauce
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 5 mins
- 225g Halloumi cheese
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 Avocado
- 2 tbsp Chipotle paste
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 4-6 tortilla wraps
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Add halloumi slices to a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with smoked paprika. Heat in the oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the tomato salsa, combine tomato, coriander salsa and one lime juice. Season with pepper.
- Combine chipotle sauce, natural yoghurt and a small squeeze of lime in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Smash the avocado and add a squeeze of lime.
- Heat the tortillas according to the packet instructions.
- Serve tortillas warm and top with smashed avocado, lettuce, cabbage, grilled halloumi, tomato salsa and top with chipotle yoghurt.
- This recipe was created in partnership with Dairy Australia.
- For more dinner recipe ideas, click here.
- To check out our Flexitarian Cookbook, click here.
Join The Biting Truth Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive our Meal Planning Guide & 10% discount off our shop page.