Garlic & Ginger Salmon Stir-Fry
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 15 mins
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Huon Salmon portions, cut into small (~2cm) pieces
- 90g Soba Noodles
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup frozen Edamame beans
- Sesame seeds, to sprinkle
- Chilli flakes, to sprinkle
- 3 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Add all sauce ingredients together and whisk to combine.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a wok over medium heat. Once oil is hot add the diced salmon pieces. Cook for 3-4 minutes until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook soba noodles according to packet instructions.
- Heat another drizzle of olive oil in the work over medium heat. Add garlic and stir for 1-2 minutes. Add broccoli, spring onions and continue to stir for 2-3 minutes. Add red cabbage to the wok.
- Add cooked soba noodles to the pan, edamame beans and sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add salmon to the wok and stir to combine.
- To serve, sprinkle with extra sesame seeds and chilli flakes.
- This Salmon Stir-Fry recipe was created in collaboration with Huon Aquaculture.
- If serving this meal for kids, omit the chilli flakes.
- For more delicious recipes, check out our Flexitarian Cookbook here.
- Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for healthy recipes and nutrition tips.
- Checkout more recipes here.