Dukkah Crusted Salmon Fillets with Zesty Veggies
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 10 mins
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 Huon Salmon-To-Go fillets
- 2 tbsp dukkah
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- ½ lemon
- Sprinkle salmon fillets with dukkah. Set aside.
- Combine cherry tomatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside to marinate in a shallow bowl.
- Blanch beans in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a medium pan. Add garlic, shallots, chilli and parsley. Add a squeeze of lemon and remaining white wine vinegar. Add green beans and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the same fry pan and add a drizzle of olive oil. Once hot, add the salmon pieces. Cook salmon for 1-2 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately or divide brown rice, salmon, green beans and tomatoes into meal prep containers and store in fridge.