Crispy Roast Potato Wedges
- 4 white potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch Italian herbs or oregano
- Pinch paprika
- Salt, to season
- Pepper, to season
1 Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Line a tray with baking paper.
2. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil.
3. Cut each potato in half. Then cut each half into 3 wedges. Try and aim for them to be the same size and thickness.
4. Transfer the potato wedges to the pot of boiling water. Allow to boil for 5-6 minutes. Drain potatoes. Transfer them to lined baking tray.
5. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with Italian herbs, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Arrange them in even columns across the pan and be sure not to overcrowd.
6. Transfer potatoes to the oven to cook for 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy. Turn the wedges halfway.