Chargrilled Watermelon & Feta Salad
Serves: 6-8 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 6 mins
- 120g baby leaf rocket
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- 1/4 red watermelon
- 1 continental cucumber, roughly chopped
- 320g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g Greek style feta, cubed
- Balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
- Arrange the rocket over a serving platter and drizzle with a little oil.
- Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. While the pan is heating, cut the watermelon into 2cm slices. Once the pan is hot, grill the watermelon for 2-3 mins each side or until charred. Cut each slice in half, if you wish, then arrange on top of the rocket.
- Scatter over the cucumber, tomato and feta.
- Drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar to finish.
Join The Biting Truth Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive our Meal Planning Guide & 10% discount off our shop page.