Green Machine Smoothie Bowl
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Fresh fruit to decorate
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until desired consistency is achieved.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your choice of fresh fruit and nuts and seeds. In the image above we used chia seeds and pepita seeds.
- This recipe is the perfect breakfast option! It provides a good amount of protein, which will help to keep you feeling full all morning long!
- For more smoothie recipes, click here.
- For more breakfast recipes, click here.
- This recipe was created in partnership with Dairy Australia.
Join The Biting Truth Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive our Meal Planning Guide & 10% discount off our shop page.