Snickers Protein Slice
3 cups of puffed rice
4 tbsp peanut butter
4 tbsp honey
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
1/4 cup almond milk
Pinch of salt
200g dark chocolate
1/4 cup peanuts chopped
- Heat peanut butter and honey in a saucepan for 2 minutes
- Turn heat off and stir through vanilla protein – add pinch of salt and almond milk and stir until silky and smooth
- Combine puffed rice and peanut mix in a large bowl
- Spread mixture out in a large lined Tupperware container- compress with a spoon so it stays together
- Melt chocolate in microwave and spread over slice, sprinkle chopped peanuts over the top
- Place in fridge for 30 mins and then slice with a warm knife!
- For more treat recipe ideas, click here.
- This recipe was created with Ellen Simpson who is one of The Biting Truth’s dietitian interns.
- To check out our Cookbook, click here.
- Follow us on Instagram!
Join The Biting Truth Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive our Meal Planning Guide & 10% discount off our shop page.