Sliced Apple Treats
Serves: 8 | Prep time: 20 mins
- 3 tbsp peanut butter, melted
- 2 green apples (to make 8 treats)
- 3 tbsp low fat yoghurt
- Half a lemon
- 3 tbsp choc chips, melted
- Toppings – blueberries, pomegranate, choc chips, coconut, sprinkles, chopped almonds
1. Core the apples. Remove the ends and slice each apple into 4 rounds. Lay out on your serving tray.
2. With a freshly cut half lemon, rub the lemon over the apples (to stop them browning).
3. In separate zip lock bags, spoon the yoghurt, peanut butter and melted chocolate into the bottom corner of the bag. Seal the bags leaving no air inside and twist the zip lock bag to tightly push all contents into one corner (resembling a piping bag).
4. Cut a small section off the corner of each zip lock bag and ‘pipe’ the yoghurt, peanut butter and chocolate over the apples in any combination you like.
5. Add toppings to apple slices in any combination and serve immediately.
For more of our healthy and delicious treats, click here.