Salmon, Quinoa & Sweet Potato Patties
Serves: 8 | Prep time: 25 mins | Cook time: 20 mins
For those with allergies or intolerances this recipe is dairy free
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (as per packet instructions)
- 2 large cans of pink salmon
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup wholemeal flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup fresh coriander
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Pepper, to taste
- Fresh greens, to serve
- Cherry tomatoes, to serve
1. Chop up the sweet potato and boil until soft (approximately 15 minutes).
2. Drain salmon and combine in a bowl with sweet potato.
3. Sauté the onion and crushed garlic in a pan over medium heat with a dash of olive oil. Add to the mix.
4. Add cooked quinoa, egg, coriander and pepper to the bowl and mix well.
5. Combine mixture with your hands and form medium sized patties.
6. Lightly sprinkle patties with wholemeal flour.
7. Cook in a pan on medium heat until lightly brown on both sides.
8. Enjoy with some fresh greens and cherry tomatoes!
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.