Quorn Fajita Strips Mexican Bowl
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes
- 425g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g quorn fajita strips
- 125g can corn, drained
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ purple cabbage, sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- ¼ lime, juiced
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
- Topping ideas: Jalapenos, lime wedge
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- Cook quorn according to packet instructions.
- Once rice is cooked, divide between bowls. Then layer the cooked quorn, canned corn, avocado, cherry tomatoes, cabbage and carrot.
- To make the sauce combine greek yoghurt and lime juice. Option to mix through some chopped coriander and jalapenos.
- Top Mexican bowls with a dollop of yoghurt and sprinkle over some coriander.