Potato Salad with Peas & Coriander
Serves: 6 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
- 750g potatoes, sliced in half if large
- 300g peas
- ¾ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 60ml cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- Salt and pepper, to season
1. Place a saucepan filled with salted water on high heat. Once boiling, add potatoes and boil for 15 minutes, or until soft. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
2. Meanwhile, fill a small saucepan with plenty of water and place on a high heat. Bring to the boil, then add the peas and blanch for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
3. Place the potatoes in a serving dish and roughly crush ½ of the potatoes using the back of a wooden spoon and leave the remaining whole.
4. Place 3/4 of the peas in the food processor with coriander, oil, juice of ½ lemon and lemon zest and salt and pepper. Blitz to a rough paste.
5. Add the peas – both the blitzed mixture and whole ones – to the potatoes and gently toss to combine. Drizzle remaining lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to serve.
Join The Biting Truth Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive our Meal Planning Guide & 10% discount off our shop page.