Potato Salad with Peas & Coriander
Serves: 6 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
- 750g potatoes, sliced in half if large
- 300g peas
- ¾ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 60ml cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- Salt and pepper, to season
1. Place a saucepan filled with salted water on high heat. Once boiling, add potatoes and boil for 15 minutes, or until soft. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
2. Meanwhile, fill a small saucepan with plenty of water and place on a high heat. Bring to the boil, then add the peas and blanch for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
3. Place the potatoes in a serving dish and roughly crush ½ of the potatoes using the back of a wooden spoon and leave the remaining whole.
4. Place 3/4 of the peas in the food processor with coriander, oil, juice of ½ lemon and lemon zest and salt and pepper. Blitz to a rough paste.
5. Add the peas – both the blitzed mixture and whole ones – to the potatoes and gently toss to combine. Drizzle remaining lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to serve.