Seared Tuna Poke Bowl
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup brown rice or soba noodles
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame beans
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 200g tuna fillet
- 2 tablespoons salt reduced soy sauce
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 avocado, smashed
- 2 radish, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 tablespoons Kewpie salad dressing roasted sesame
- 1/4 bunch coriander, chopped
- 1/4 cup Wasabi peas
- Cook rice or noodles according to packet instructions.
- Cook edamame beans according to packet instructions.
- Drizzle tuna with 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan. Sear tuna on pan for 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side. Remove from pan and slice into thin pieces.
- To serve: divide rice between bowls. Top with carrot,avocado, radish, cucumber,pineapple, cooked edamame beans. Divide the seared tuna between the bowls.
- Drizzle with Kewpie dressing and the remaining soy sauce and sprinkle with Wasabi peas and coriander.