One Pot Creamy Mushroom Pasta
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 250g uncooked pulse pasta (or any pasta)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g sliced mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 270ml canned light coconut milk
- 1 cup (250mL) salt reduced vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cups baby spinach (fresh or frozen)
- Pepper, to season
- Parmesan cheese, to serve (optional)
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Add onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic and oregano and fry until the mushrooms are softened for 4-5 minutes. Add the flour and fry with the mushrooms for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and vegetable stock. Stir until combined and then keep stirring until it reaches a simmer. Allow to simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add dijon mustard, baby spinach, season with pepper and stir.
- Remove from heat and serve. Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan.
- For more super delicious and healthy recipes, check out our Cookbook.
- Follow us on Instagram.
Join The Biting Truth Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive our Meal Planning Guide & 10% discount off our shop page.