Honey Mustard Roast Vegetables
Serves: 4 | Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 45 mins
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 red onion
- 3 white potatoes
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Prepare the roast vegetables by chopping them into equal sized pieces. We like to keep the skin on for some extra fibre! (note: you can use a variety of veg depending on what you have and what you prefer. These veg all work well: pumpkin, sweet potato, onion, carrot, zucchini, potatoes).
- Transfer vegetables to a large bowl. Add a good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, honey, dijon mustard and wholegrain mustard. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.