Herbed Turkey Meatballs
Makes: 25 small meatballs | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
- 500g lean turkey mince
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Sunsol oats
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/4 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add all ingredients (except for the olive oil) into a large bowl and using hands shape in to around 26 meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan, then cook the meatballs, turning to cook all over until cooked through (approx 20 minutes). (Note: You may need to cut a few meatballs in half to check they are cooked through).
- Serve as part of a salad or with brown rice and veggies.