Healthy Homemade Granola
Makes ~ 2.5 cups | Prep time 10 minutes | Cook time 15 minutes
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup almonds, unsalted, chopped
- ¼ cup macadamias, unsalted, chopped
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup honey, melted
1. Preheat oven to 180oC and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Divide mixture over the baking trays.
3. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden. Toss the mixture halfway.
4. Leave to cool and store in an air-tight container.
For more tips on choosing a healthy granola, click here.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.