Serves: 10 | Prep time: 15 mins
- 1 x ripe avocado
- 1 x lemon
- 1 x clove garlic, minced
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 x small red onion (optional)
- 1/2 long red chilli (optional)
- Pepper, to taste
1. Spoon out the avocado and place in a medium bowl with the juice from half a lemon. Use a fork to mash until almost smooth.
2. Add the tomato, garlic, chilli, onion, coriander and some more lemon juice if necessary. Use a spoon to mix well.
3. Season with some pepper and more lemon juice is required and enjoy!
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.