Golden Grape Tomato Frittata
Serves: 6 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes
- 1 dozen eggs
- 500g reduced fat feta cheese
- 3 punnets of golden grape tomatoes
- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cups reduced fat milk
- 1 red capsicum, chopped finely
- 100g baby spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius
2. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat and cook the capsicum, mushrooms and onion for 2-3 minutes, stirring until soft.
3. Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl together until combined.
4. Lightly grease a 20cm round baking dish.
5. Place spinach, crumbled feta, asparagus, sauted capsicum, mushrooms and onion into the baking dish. Lightly season with pepper.
6. Gently pour egg and milk mixture over the vegetables.
7. Place halved tomatoes on top.
8. Cook in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until cooked through.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.