Serves: 8 | Prep time: 2-4 mins | Cooking time: 12 hours
For those with allergies or intolerances this recipe is both gluten and dairy free
- 1 cup of low fat yoghurt*
- 1/2 punnet blueberries
- 1 medium pineapple, diced and puréed
- 1/2 punnet strawberries
- 1 banana, puréed
- 1 mango, pureed
- 2 passionfruits
*if allergic/intolerant to dairy, replace with dairy free yoghurt
Here’s your chance to get creative with different fruits and yoghurt combos!
1. To purée your fruits just pop them into blender for couple of minutes. Transfer to bowl afterwards.
2. To create the first layer spoon around 1 tbs of yoghurt or puréed fruit/ juiced fruit into each iceblock mould
3. Insert paddle pop sticks into the moulds
4. Freeze for 1-2 hours (until firm)
5. Fill the remainder of each mould with your choice of fruit/ yoghurt ingredients (if you have the time and want to create more layers repeat step 1 and freeze again before adding another layer)
6. Freeze overnight and enjoy as you like 🙂
For more healthy and delicious treats, click here.
Join The Biting Truth Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive our Meal Planning Guide & 10% discount off our shop page.