Easter Choc Dipped Strawberries
Serves: 10-15 | Prep time: 60 mins
- 2 punnets strawberries
- 2 x 225g white chocolate melting buttons
- Red, yellow, blue and green food colouring
1. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Fill a pot halfway with water and bring to the boil. Once water is boiling, reduce to medium heat and place another pot on top to create a double oiler.
3. Pour the white chocolate into the top pot and stir continuously as the chocolate is melting.
4. Once melted, evenly divide the chocolate into 4 bowls.
5. In each bowl, add food colouring and mix thoroughly.
6. Dip strawberries into chocolate and lay on the baking paper. Once all strawberries are covered, place the tray in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to set the chocolate.
7. Meanwhile, pour the leftover chocolate into 4 separate zip lock bags and seal leaving no air inside. Twist the zip lock bag to tightly push all contents into one corner (resembling a piping bag). Cut a small piece off the corner of the bag to ‘pipe’ the chocolate onto the strawberries.
8. Decorate the strawberries using the ‘piping bag’. Once all strawberries are decorated, return to the freezer for 10-15 minutes to set. Serve immediately or keep chilled in the refrigerator.
For more healthy and delicious treat recipes, click here.