Coconut Muesli Cookies
Makes: 10 cookies | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 12-15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a tray with baking paper.
- Blitz oats in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Combine oats, muesli, baking powder, coconut and cinnamon in a bowl. Add in honey, melted coconut oil and egg. Mix to combine.
- Place tablespoons of the mixture onto prepared tray to make 10 cookies and gently flatten with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden on the edges.
- Set aside on the tray for 5 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.