Cinnamon & Apple Muffins
Serves: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 3/4 cup fresh dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Sunsol muesli
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 green apples, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 180º Celsius and line muffin tin with baking paper or muffin cases.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, date, sultanas and muesli in a large bowl.
- Add the oil, milk, eggs, vanilla and apple and mix until just combined.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 lined muffin tins.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown and skewer comes out clean.
- Serve muffins with a dollop of greek yoghurt.