Chunky Tuna & Zoodle Pasta
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1 bottle (~700g) passata
- 1 punnet cherry tomatos, halved
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 4 x 95g Sirena Tuna chunky tomato & basil tuna
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 zucchinis
- Heat a splash of extra virgin olive oil over medium heat in a large non-stick frying pan. Add onion and mushroom stir for 3 – 4 minutes. Add garlic and stir for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add passata and cherry tomatoes to pan and stir for 3 – 4 minutes. Add oregano, olives and tuna and mix to combine for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, use a spiralizer to make zucchini noodles.
- Top zucchini noodles with tomato tuna sauce and season with salt and pepper.