Chilli, Coconut and King Prawn
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes
- 500g Aussie green banana prawns
- 150 mL coconut milk
- 1 fresh chilli
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 bottle of The Malaya Laska Paste
- 1 lemongrass stick
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 100 mL water
- 1 cup basmati rice
1. Heat a medium sized pot over high heat and add The Malaya Laksa Paste, 100mL water, kaffir lime leaves, chilli, and lemongrass. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook rice as per pack instructions.
3. Add the prawns, reduce heat to medium and cover with a lid to allow to simmer for 5-6 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk, stirring to mix. Bring to a simmer again and put lid on, then turn off heat immediately.
5. Serve up with steamed rice and garnish with fresh coriander.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.
Join The Biting Truth Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive our Meal Planning Guide & 10% discount off our shop page.