Blueberry Chia Jam
- 300g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice from half a lemon
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons chia seeds
1. Combine all ingredients (except for the chia seeds) in a pot and simmer over a low heat for 2 minutes.
2. Remove pot from stove and add the chia seeds. Mix thoroughly and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Place mixture into the fridge for at least 1 hour, until a jam-like consistency forms.
3. Spoon into a clean jar and enjoy!
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.