Cinnamon & Nut Bircher Muesli
Serves: 3 – 4 | Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups milk (or almond milk/coconut water/water)
- 3/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Culture Co Kefir
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 cup almond flakes
- 1/4 cup pepita seeds
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- Berries to serve (fresh or frozen)
- Combine oats, milk, yoghurt, kefir, chia seeds, cinnamon and half of the pepita seeds in a bowl or container and mix well to combine. Option to add honey here if you would like to increase the sweetness. We recommend tasting the mixture and adjusting to suit your preferences.
- Cover and place in fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight to soak.
- When ready to eat top with shredded coconut, half of the pepita seeds, nuts and fresh berries.
- Keep in fridge and enjoy a convenient and delicious breakfast throughout the week!
- Option to use milk of choice in this recipe, or you can even just use water. We don’t recommend using coconut cream as that does increase the fat content substantially, making it a less healthy option.
- You can mix frozen berries throughout before you put in the fridge to set. This gives it a lovely berry flavour.
- For more delicious breakfast recipes, click here.