Banana Cinnamon Muffins
Serves: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 25 minutes
For those with allergies or intolerances this recipe is both gluten and dairy free
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbs LSA
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg
- 3 bananas
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs slithered almonds
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. In a bowl, add wet ingredients (eggs, bananas, coconut oil, vanilla, lemon juice) and mix until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients (flour, lsa, cinnamon, bicarb soda and almonds) and combine.
4. In another larger bowl, add both wet and dry ingredients together and using hands fold together.
5. Spoon mixture into muffin tins.
6. Bake for 25 minutes in oven.
7. Remove from oven, cover with muffins with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, please click here.