Chai & Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Serves: 1 | Prep time: 5 mins
- 1 1/2 ripe frozen bananas
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp of Greek or natural yoghurt
- ½ cup milk ( e.g.cow’s milk, soy milk, almond milk, rice milk)
- 1 date
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ cup oats
- Toppings: pistachios, walnuts, almonds, cinnamon, pepita seeds
1. Place all of the above ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste mixture and add extra ingredients accordingly.
2. Transfer to a serving jar/glass, sprinkle with your choice of toppings!
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.
Join The Biting Truth Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive our Meal Planning Guide & 10% discount off our shop page.