Healthy Eating Workplace Challenge
Support Your employees’ health & wellbeing.
Boost health and improve productivity.
Designed by Accredited Practising Dietitians.
Send Us An Enquiry
What is the Healthy Eating Workplace Challenge?
Fun, Engaging & Effective!
- Cutting edge nutritional information
- Interactive and fun
- Enables behaviour change
- Improves team morale
- Can be done from anywhere at anytime
- Entirely online
- Boost energy, vitality, immunity, performance and reduce disease risk
What Some of Our Clients Have to Say
Benefits of the Challenge
- Improved overall health and wellbeing
- Enhanced energy levels and mental health
- Increased alertness and concentration among employees
- A deepening understanding of nutrition
- Empowered to make changes to their life
- Connectedness with other employees
- Increased team morale
- Increased resilience to stress
- Increased motivation, satisfaction and workplace engagement
- Improve the culture of the organisation and retain existing employees.
- Reduced costs associated with absenteeism, presenteeism, disability and workers' compensation.
- Improve organisation's image, attract talented employees and fulfil corporate social responsibility.
Over the course of four weeks, employees will feel supported and motivated via online tools and resources as well as ongoing encouragement from our team of dietitians.
Enquire About the Challenge!
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the costs invovled in the challenge. We have made it as affordable as possible to make this challenge achievable for all.
There is no limit on the number of employees who can take part in the challenge.
The challenge content will be emailed to participants over a four week period. The introductory presentation can take place either virtually or in person.
While it is not a weight loss challenge, if you follow the advice provided over the four weeks and take part in the weekly challenges it is likely you will see weight loss as a result.