HEALTHY EATING WORKPLACE CHALLENGE
What is the healthy eating workplace challenge?
The Healthy Eating Workplace Challenge is a science-based 4 week program designed to motivate your employees to improve their health by harnessing the power of good nutrition.
The challenge is not about weight loss nor punishing employees for eating certain foods, but rather focuses on adopting simple and effective eating behaviours that can have a dramatic impact on health and wellness.
The challenge covers key nutrition pillars to help boost energy, vitality, immunity, performance and reduce disease risk. It is a 4 week program which kicks off with a nutrition keynote presentation followed by weekly content to encourage employees to improve their dietary behaviours.
What does the challenge involve?
The challenge starts with an introductory presentation on ‘Nutrition to Optimise Wellbeing’ by Anna or Alex. This engaging session covers our top tips for optimal employee health and wellbeing. Following the presentation, employees will receive weekly emails with all the tools, resources and content they need to be inspired and motivated to make sustainable changes to their diet. Each week, employees will receive a mini challenge that will lead them towards better overall health (prizes included).
Over the course of four weeks, employees will feel supported and motivated via online tools and resources as well as ongoing encouragement from our team of dietitians.
- Introductory 60 minute nutrition presentation (virtual or in person): ‘Nutrition to Optimise Wellbeing’
- Healthy Eating Challenge delivered online over 4 weeks:
> Week 1: Cornerstones to good nutrition
> Week 2: Meal preparation tips & tricks
> Week 3: How to snack smart
> Week 4: Eating out, caffeine & alcohol
- Employees will receive downloadable guides, resources and recipe cards
- Weekly challenges for employees
- Prizes for challenge winners
- Employee evaluation survey
What are the benefits of doing the challenge?
- Improved overall health and wellbeing
- Enhanced energy levels and mental health
- Increased alertness and concentration among employees
- Healthier eating habits
- Increased team morale
- Increased resilience to stress
- Increased motivation, satisfaction and workplace engagement
- Improve the culture of the organisation and retain existing employees.
- Reduced costs associated with absenteeism, presenteeism, disability and workers’ compensation.
- Improve organisation’s image, attract talented employees and fulfil corporate social responsibility.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the costs invovled in the challenge. We have made it as affordable as possible to make this challenge achievable for all.
There is no limit on the number of employees who can take part in the challenge.
The challenge content will be emailed to participants over a four week period. The introductory presentation can take place either virtually or in person.
While it is not a weight loss challenge, if you follow the advice provided over the four weeks and take part in the weekly challenges it is likely you will see weight loss as a result.
Sign your team up for the challenge!
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch.