Primary School Nutrition Program
Support growing kids to become their healthiest self.
Prioritise healthy eating at your school.
Looking for healthy activities over the school holidays?
Our team of dietitians run hands on and engaging workshops for children. We focus on how foods can improve your brain, muscles, bones and overall health. We incorporate a range of props in all of our sessions to enhance children’s learning experience.
Send Us An Enquiry
School Nutrition Workshops
- Run by Accredited Practising Dietitians.
- Engaging, interactive & educational.
- Workshops available for children from years K-6.
- Food samples and nutrition resources provided.
School Holiday & After School Care
- The Biting Truth offers school holiday programs and workshops based around healthy eating. The workshops are designed to be fun, engaging and educational.
- It’s about showing kids that healthy can be fun, delicious and easy in a joyful and interactive way.
- Includes interactive eating componenet.
Parent Nutrition Seminars
- Support families to raise healthy eaters.
- Provides practical, science-based advice about childhood nutrition.
- Lunchbox tip and tricks.
- Dealing with fussy eaters.
Who Are We?
The Biting Truth are a team of trusted childhood nutrition consultants and Accredited Practising Dietitians. We have a no-nonsense, science based approach to nutrition and wellness. Anna and Alex are regular guests in the media and appear across TV, radio, online and print publications. They also run a successful Instagram account @thebitingtruth.
We work with early learning centres, primary schools and high schools to design bespoke nutrition programs. Our programs are designed to increased children’s knowledge and understanding about nutrition and healthy eating so they can optimise their long term health and wellness. We support families so they can feel more confident when ti comes to their families health.
Interested in working with us?
Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Popular Nutrition Articles
Looking for Crunch & Sip snack ideas for your child? Check out these delicious and healthy options to encourage your kids to eat more fruit and veg!
Building a healthy lunchbox that your child will actually eat is no small feat. Here are some quick and simple lunchbox tips and tricks.
Check out our 5 favourite easy breakfast ideas for kids to help them meet their daily requirements for growth and development.