Serves: 4-6 | Prep time: 10-15 mins | Cook time: 25 mins
- 200g original unsalted corn chips
- 2 cups light grated cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsps sweet chilli sauce
- 1 x 400g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced).
2. Place corn chips in a baking tray and sprinkle with half the cheese.
3. In a bowl, mix together the tomatoes, onion, sweet chilli sauce and beans. Spoon the mixture over the corn chips and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
4. Bake in the oven for approximately 25 mins.
5. Serve with avocado
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.