Vegan Kale & White Bean Dip
Serves: 10-15 | Prep time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup pepita seeds
- 425g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup rocket
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to season
1. Heat a fry pan over medium to low heat and add pepita seeds. Stir for 3 to 5 minutes, or until toasted.
2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. (Note: for a thinner consistency, you might need to add a dash of water). Taste test the dip and adjust to suit preferences.
3. Serve dip with vegetable sticks or wholegrain crackers.