Tofu & Greens Noodle Stir-Fry
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 400g marinated firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 200g green beans
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 packet egg noodles
- Sesame seeds (to serve)
1. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and sauté for a few minutes until onion starts to soften.
2. Add carrots and mushrooms to the pan and stir for 3 – 4 minutes.
3. Add green beans, chilli, broccoli, tofu, soy sauce, sesame oil and sweet chilli sauce and stir for 3 – 4 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to packet instructions.
5. Once the noodles are cooked, transfer to pan and mix together with vegetables.
6. To serve sprinkle with some sesame seeds and enjoy!