Spicy Salmon & Noodles
Serves: 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins
- 2 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sambal Oelek
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 140g salmon fillet, skin off
- 200g uncooked wholegrain noodles
- ½ cup frozen broad beans
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- Fried garlic, to serve
- ½ bunch coriander, to serve
- Fresh chilli (optional)
- To make the sauce, combine soy sauce, sambal oelek, honey, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and one spring onion in a jug and whisk.
- Heat a small drizzle of olive oil in a non-stick pan to medium to high and add salmon and 2 tbsp of the sauce. Cook until the salmon has gone crispy (about 4 minutes). Carefully flip the salmon and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add another small drizzle of oil to the pan and add the noodles, remaining sauce, spinach and broad beans to the pan, using tongs to separate the noodles. Remove pan from heat. Add remaining spring onion, dried garlic and mix to combine.
- To plate, top noodles with salmon, serve with a wedge of lemon and fresh coriander and drizzle any remaining glaze.