Kale, Quinoa & Pomegranate Salad
- 1/8 cup quinoa
- ½ bunch kale leaves, washed and finely chopped
- 5 florets broccoli, finely chopped
- Handful red grapes, halved
- ½ avocado, cubed
- Pomegranate seeds
- Parmesan cheese
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hummus
1. Place quinoa in pot with ¼ cup of water and bring to the boil. Cover with lid and reduce heat to low. Cook until all water has been absorbed.
2. In a large bowl, add kale, lemon juice, olive oil and a pinch of salt. Massage kale for a few minutes until soft.
3. Add quinoa, broccoli, grapes, avocado, pomegranate and a splash of balsamic vinegar to the bowl and toss to combine.
4. Lay on serving platter and top with sprouts and freshly shaved parmesan cheese. Serve with hummus.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.