Fish & Prawn Ceviche with Corn Chips
- 300g Kingfish (or other firm white fish)
- 200g Raw green prawns
- 2 large x Red Radish, finely diced
- 1 x Lebanese Cucumber, finely diced
- 1 x Red onion, very finely diced
- 2 x Handful Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 x Avocado, diced
- 1 x Mango, diced
- Juice of 4 limes
- Juice of 1 orange
- 4 tbsps Olive oil
- 1 x Chilli, very finely diced
1. Dice all fish and vegetables and combine in a bowl.
2. Make dressing, pour dressing over fish & veg mix and let sit for 2 mins before serving. (Note: do not dress ahead of time as the fish will over cure)
3. Serve with corn chips and enjoy!
Check out more delicious and healthy recipes here!