Tahini Choc Chip Cookies
Makes: 15 cookies | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup almond meal
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup hulled tahini
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup (75g) chopped dark chocolate or dark chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt and extra for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees celsius and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients in a bowl, then add chocolate and mix again.
- Drop teaspoons of the cookie dough onto the baking tray and flatten lightly with a
- Bake for 8-10 mins or until golden but still soft. Keep cookies on the tray for a few
minutes to settle and sprinkle with extra sea salt, then transfer to a rack to cool before serving.