Serves: 1 | Prep time: 5 mins
- 1/2 cup wholegrain oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 small tub (170g) of plain chobani yoghurt (or low fat yoghurt of your choice)
- 4 strawberries
- 1 tbs pepita seeds
- 1/2 medium banana
- teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 small jar **if you wish to make it look pretty 😉
1. If you prefer to soak your oats, we would recommend soaking the oats and chia seeds the night before. You can soak your oats in almond milk (or water, or even apple juice!). If not, you can simply add the oats together just before you are going to have breakfast.
2. Layer the oats and yoghurt in the jar and top with banana, strawberries and pepita seeds!
Note: You can add whatever nuts and seeds on top of your breaky jar that you like to mix things up a little. Try using fruit that is in season as it generally tastes better and is usually cheaper too! We love adding a dash of cinnamon to spice things up!
For more healthy and delicious breakfast recipes, click here.