Breakfast Egg Muffins
Makes: 10 muffins | Prep: 15 mins | Cook 30 mins
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ red capsicum, diced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk of choice
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Fresh coriander, to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C and spray muffin tray with olive oil or line with muffin cases.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and sauté garlic, spring onions, mushroom, capsicum, cumin, ground coriander and spinach for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are soft and fragrant.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. Add the sautéed vegetables, cheddar cheese and season with salt and pepper. Stir gently to combine.
- Distribute egg mixture into muffin tray. Top with fresh coriander.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes, or until the tops are firm to touch.